At JMF Print Group we can supply envelopes to suit every business and personal need, printed or plain; from our standard range or custom made to your individual.
– can be supplied to your requirements. They are compatible to all mailing machines and can be printed using either Lithographic or Flexographic processes.
Lithographic Envelope Printing
– WE offer a fast overprinting service by litho specialist envelope printing machinery, enabling high quality at speeds of up to 50,000 per hour for optimum economy. Stunning results can be achieved by four-colour process and up to two additional special colours. Lithographic printing is exceptionally cost effective for short runs and quick turnarounds.
Flexographic Envelope Printing
– uses specialised machinery where the envelopes are printed, folded and constructed in one process. Flexographic envelope printing is highly economical for long runs, in excess of 50,000 for example as outgoing mail or business reply envelopes printed 1 or 2 colours. However, it is notsuitable for close register envelope print.
– We can provide a comprehensive range of envelope sizes including a wide range of square envelopes and many of the more unusual sizes. These are all suitable mailing and business reply, are available in manila or white paper and can be gummed, self sealed or with strip seal flaps.
Choose from 81 different variations from 100x100mm to 330x330mm direct from stock on a next day delivery service. We are sure you will find what you need, but if not we can customise to your individual needs and requirements.
As part of our ongoing commitment to sustainability, the JMF Print Group offers clients a selection of recycled envelopes. Environmentally sound, these are extremely competitively priced and an ideal fit with your CSR policies.
Bespoke and custom made envelopes
– We can provide bespoke and custom made envelopes which are made to your individual requirements either by hand or machine. Available in any quantity, size, weight and colour, and using your personal choice of specific paper, they can include multi windows and be gummed, self seal or strip seal.
These are ideal way to help with fundraising and regular giving programmes for Church Offering or Gift Aid. Our donation enveliopes can be personalised on the face and reverse and are gummed with a plain or zip flap for easy and fast removal of contents, Choose from Manilla or White in 90gsm stock; Pocket style with an internal size of 98x76mm, 125x97mm, 152x110mm; Wallet style 84x145mm; Dual Wallet 84×130/70mm.
Make that important mailshot of presentation stand out from the crowd using the JMF Print Group’s range of coloured envelopes. Choose from pastel and vibrant shades of metallic, pearlescent and translucent finishes available from stock, or custom made to your own individual requirements.